18 April 2013

Make Motivational Posters with Automotivator

It has been some time since I've posted and on this grey and gloomy day, I decided to take a few minutes to play with "AutoMotivator," a Web 20 application. This is online poster program that allows users to create motivational posters and share them with other Web 2.0 applications such as Flicker, Facebook and blogs or web sites. Others may alrelady be aware of the program, but it was new to me and I have enjoyed playing with it.

I can see libraries, teachers and/or students creating posters for class or library blogs, websites, Flicker, Facebook or other creative activities.

Although I found it quite intuitive to use, after I'd made a poster or two, I came across a how-to-video from LearnItin5 that did a nice job of showing how to use AutoMotivator and also provided a concise review.

Here are two of the posters I created.






1 comment:

  1. After all, what a great site and informative posts, I will upload inbound link – bookmark this web site? Regards, Reader.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome. By adding a comment to this blog, you agree to the terms of this comment policy. Please see the comment policy for specifics.